Probate Attorneys Serving Families In The Conroe Area
While it may not technically be a “family law” issue, at Brass & McCotter, we help our family law clients when they lose a loved one and must undertake the difficult process of administering an estate.
No family should have to deal with the death of a loved one alone. Helping grieving families with estate planning and probate issues is just one of the ways that we have earned the respect of clients in Conroe, Texas, throughout Montgomery County, and Harris and Walker counties as well.
Providing You Guidance During A Stressful Time
If you are the executor of a will or the administrator of an estate, you have many responsibilities. Instead of going through this complex process alone, our lawyers can help you navigate the process from beginning to end. We help clients by:
- Drafting wills so that beneficiaries are clearly spelled out and your wishes are honored
- Probating the estate of your loved one whether a will is in place
- Ensuring that creditors of the estate are paid on time
- Locating beneficiaries and administering assets to them
- Representing you in court when you have to report on the status of the estate
- Representing plaintiffs or defendants in probate litigation when there is a dispute over the administration of the estate
Helping you complete the probate process with as little added stress as possible is our goal. Our attorneys recognize that you have enough on your plate. They are skilled at bringing parties together to resolve disputes amicably. If necessary, we can protect your rights in court.
Contact Brass & McCotter For Help
Attorney Larry McCotter is fluent in Spanish, as are some of our staff.